Elisa asked, I deliver...
4 Jobs I've Had
1. Selling men's cologne at Macy's
2. Marketing Jell-O
3. Teaching Fellow at UCLA
4. Assistant at a day care center (1st job)
4 Movies I can watch over and over
1. Apocalypse Now (the horror...)
2. This is Spinal Tap (it's one louder)
3. The Wizard of Oz (you've always had the power)
4. Passenger 57 (C'mon - they get off the hijacked plane, have a chase with a motorcycle through a carnival, get back on the plane and take off again. Plus, "Always bet on black." How can you ever get tired of seeing that?)
4 TV shows I love(d) to watch
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Homicide: Life on the Street
4. The Partridge Family
4 Places I've been on vacation
3. Woodstock, VT
4 Favorite dishes
1. Miso Cod at Nobu
2. Seared Tuna
3. Double Double at In-N-Out Burger
4. My grandmother's lemon cheese (curd)
4 Websites I visit daily
2. My Yahoo!
4 Places I'd rather be
2. Visiting friends or family
3. In Lincoln, NE picking up the $365 million Powerball check
4. Right here, right now
4 Bloggers I'm tagging
2. I'm pretty far down the blogging long tail so just about everyone else I know has done this already.
3. I learned my lesson with tagging bloggers I don't know with memes - if you don't know someone and don't know that they don't do memes, they may never speak to you if you try to get to know them by tagging them with a meme.
4. I encourage you to explore my blogroll and I'm sure you'll find several interesting answers to these questions.